Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guardbuddies
(02-23-2017, 04:20 PM)Tarmunora Wrote: Then it would turn into ONLY the traitor HoP/Captain doing it by making new IDs
Nah. You can spoof 3 ids just as easily as you can spoof 1.

If purge really needed to be saved, you could just stuff it into a thinktape (oldver prman) and toss that thinktape into the depths of hemera or something. Purge doesn't really bother me all that much, really. There are many ways to counter it. The biggest problem is when you're the first person to find out.
Guardbuddies are great. More people should use them. Except I snag One or two. Once I was an antag, took every guardbuddy, and broke into the armory. It was easy and fun.

Oh, yeah. One thing. How come guardbuddies lose leadership when they are placed in crates? I was dragging my around, opened the crate and the buddy forgot it was supposed to protect me.
(02-24-2017, 07:48 AM)MagicStudiosGuy Wrote: Guardbuddies are great. More people should use them. Except I snag One or two. Once I was an antag, took every guardbuddy, and broke into the armory. It was easy and fun.

Oh, yeah. One thing. How come guardbuddies lose leadership when they are placed in crates? I was dragging my around, opened the crate and the buddy forgot it was supposed to protect me.

Taking away their ability to move seems to confuse them. I've loaded Harner and Klaus onto the utility tractor a few times and wherever I dropped them off they just stopped there.
Often if they end up somewhere off of their patrol route, or too far from the buddy patrol things hidden under floortiles (which have a maintenance panel but dont seem hackable) they stand there until they go on break, usually, at which point they run to the bar, and usually go back on patrol afterwards.

If they can't find a path to the bar they get really sad and cancel their break and it makes me die inside a little.