Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Improve buttbots
Whenever anyone is laid prone near a buttbot, it should run up to them and fart in their face.
Also, buttbots should *fart randomly.

bonus points: have the buttbots pick up and hold random items with their arm
might need a minor redraw for the last one, make it a beefier looking arm that covers the same hand-ball position.
I'm not entirely sure, but I think I'm the only person who has played this game that doesn't like buttbots.
If you place a piece of paper next to a buttbot, it should repeatedly read it aloud, substituting words with butt as usual.

They should also have a word filter so buttbots can randomly replace cetain words with butt puns ("robutticist", "buttanist", etc) instead of just butt.

Would it be possible to add some convoluted process (so it doesn't happen every damn round) to turn a buttbot into a megafart time bomb?

What happens if a buttbot farts on the bible?
What happens if a buttbot farts on the bible?

it explodes, Duh.
bible farting is only funny when someone actually dies for it. Maybe spawn frogs and locusts instead.
i was going to make a thread similar to this since i think it would be really funny if buttbots did this (or if buttbots did anything besides just standing around)

or maybe they could patrol the station like beepsky in search of people who have been rendered prone and fart in their face
when emagged they should zoom around farting stinky gas clouds and doing superfarts like geneticists sometimes do
I can recall a few threads that attempted to address the buttbots current... impotence. They just aren't the same without poo... or being emp-naded en masse.

Basically they're just a tad sad now.