Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bees!
(02-22-2017, 12:48 AM)zewaka Wrote:
(02-21-2017, 09:44 PM)Mageziya Wrote: Let's add mason bees. They turn disposals chutes and mail chutes into their nests, but are rather shy and run into them when people approach. Befriend a mason bee by stuffing snacks into it's chute-home. A mason bee friend is a friend for life!

or carpenter bees which are cuter

DID SOMEBODY SAY CARPENTER BEES?

[Image: ca65711f420b9c92130e2444f20f4ec1.jpg]

Xylocopa Caerulea everybody. One of the best bees.
I swore that there were blue mason bees, but whatever. The main reason I suggested mason bees was because they like to live in tubes, and the station is filled with tubes in the form of disposals and mail chutes.
and those weird australian ungerground tunnel bees that slaughter and behead each other in mating season
There's a space bee hive in the debris field already.

Update that and add more types of bees!
Add a special version of the Rock-It Launcher that only shoots bees. Call it the Bee-Bee Gun.

Load with bee larvae to instantly hatch them!

Load with a fully grown bee to launch it at some unfortunate staff assistant! Damage scales with size.

Load it bee kibble and get an actual bee-themed BB gun!
(02-23-2017, 05:02 PM)Studenterhue Wrote: Add a special version of the Rock-It Launcher that only shoots bees. Call it the Bee-Bee Gun.

Load with a fully grown bee to launch it at some unfortunate staff assistant! Damage scales with size.

shooting the really, really big queen bee should gib or at least do massive damage
(02-23-2017, 05:02 PM)Studenterhue Wrote: Add a special version of the Rock-It Launcher that only shoots bees. Call it the Bee-Bee Gun.

I have seen rounds where admins have spawned themselves as bees the size of the entire engine room, as well as times they spawned a singularity reskinned as a giant bee. This should be able to absorb and fire both of those.
(02-23-2017, 07:32 PM)Lord Birb Wrote:

I have seen rounds where admins have spawned themselves as bees the size of the entire engine room, as well as times they spawned a singularity reskinned as a giant bee. This should be able to absorb and fire both of those.

Singularibee gun.
BEE GOLF
As long as we don't go crazy and add a Justin Beeber.
surprised fat and sassy space-bee
Taking initrobeedril after getting a cyberheart should make a gaudbuddy heartbee.
What happens if someone eats a deep-fried bee egg or a bee egg sandwich/pie? Does the bee still hatch and be vomited out? I mean, you still fart if you eat a deep-fried normal egg...

Just an idea that came to me after reading this thread.
I think there should be a bee for each department as follows:
Engibee: Give a bee a handheld RCD and a stack of metal plates to make it an Engineering bee that automatically rebuilds walls and floors. Possibly overpowered/unwanted.
Securibee: Give a bee a tiny officer hat and handcuffs to make it a Security bee that can be made to search and arrest people. Possibly merged with the other idea for secbees.
Medibee: Give a bee and upgraded health analyzer and a medical belt to make it a Medical bee that can scan patients and inject them with weak beneficial chems. Needs to be carefully balanced.
Beetanist: Give a bee a handheld seed fabricator and watering can to make it tend and replant crops by itself. Its pollen will also help plants grow slightly faster and gain health slowly over time.
beetender: just put a bee behind the bar and scatter a bunch of bottles of booze on the counter