Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Juice-O-Matic 3000 is a useless piece of plastic
The Juice-O-Matic 3000 is a useless hunk of junk and it's entirely possible it's been useless since it first appeared on Cogmap2 (way back when the jars of pickle juice also spawned behind the chef's kitchen, I believe.)

It starts on a table behind the bar, when you smack it with fruit/food to juice it into a delicious slurry, nothing happens.

You can use a container of liquid to fill the juicer, but using it on another container to pour out it's contents spits up the message "Dang, looks like the hopper only accepts food" as it pours it's liquid contents into a container anyway.
It isn't really a juicer, but it still has a purpose. I use it to transfer reagents into a still, but nothing more. Would be cool if you could make hamburger juice, though.
You don't use the fruit on the juicer, you use the juicer on the fruit
(02-20-2017, 11:58 AM)Frank_Stein Wrote: You don't use the fruit on the juicer, you use the juicer on the fruit

What! That's ass backwards!!

I thought it was a portable juicer which you feed fruit into to reduce it to delicious JUICE within an internal reservoir!
If it helps, it was originally a tool meant to be used by borgs instead of people.
i guess this is a feature then yo