Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
More White Clothes
Basically just this, white/colorless variants of some of the existing clothes, jumpsuits, coats, shoes/etc around the station with comparable or vaguely nerfed statistics. Comment here for ones you would particularly like to see/stuff that has good sprites. I'd imagine these would be added as:
1. Items for the clothing machine
2. Hack items for the clothing machine
3. Items for a totally different machine
4. Stuff left in a wardrobe in maintenance somewhere
5-???: Shit in space

Why? Because I like painting things and anything that is not already white or made to be tinted looks kinda poop if you paint it. More DIY fashion!!
Color changes are extremely simple. Especially plain ol' desaturation, which is just ctrl+shift+U.

If this was a thing people wanted, then a good way to get them would be to use the washing machines. Toss in some bleach/space cleaner and it removes color from those items. Alternatively, colorful reagent for fun.

Granted in RL that just makes all my clothing pink. I reeeally suck with laundy.
Dyes and bleach would be great for washing machines
Oooh I like the sound of dyes. All the standard colors, all of which purchaseable from QM, and a special rare one which makes your clothes (but not you) invisible. And a Syndicate one which DOES make you invisible!
I was thinking, just add dye (or bleach) to the machine, add whatever you want colored, and run it. Mass produce clothes that way.
I like these ideas
I would also like it if the machine did not take like, five whole minutes, was that changed
Accessible dyes as a replacement/sidegrade from paint could be really cool, + the bleach
(02-19-2017, 06:39 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: Color changes are extremely simple. Especially plain ol' desaturation, which is just ctrl+shift+U.

If this was a thing people wanted, then a good way to get them would be to use the washing machines. Toss in some bleach/space cleaner and it removes color from those items. Alternatively, colorful reagent for fun.

Granted in RL that just makes all my clothing pink. I reeeally suck with laundy.

this is a very good idea and easily implemented
good idea after i finish my current color themed project