Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Icky Wiki
(02-20-2017, 04:36 PM)Sundance Wrote: Hmm my chrome may be acting up so. I'll look into it.

Somepotato; what about stuff like espresso?

<@Somepotato> that works
I've updated the security officer equipment page, that's about as much as i can do tonight.

I require both the riot helmet and riot armor now, as that's pretty much the only thing missing.
(02-20-2017, 05:23 PM)Sundance Wrote: I require both the riot helmet and riot armor now, as that's pretty much the only thing missing.

https://wiki.ss13.co/Security_Objects#Gear
^^^
Not the same! That's EOD Gear. Riot Gear is different.

Edit: I added in the Faustian Bargain Kit in. I've never actually played with it myself so i'm unsure of the amount of pens/paper are available, but i'm aware of the mechanics behind it all. Feel free to fill it in:

https://wiki.ss13.co/Syndicate_Items#Fau...argain_kit
Shouldn't the Ore processing pages be merged? Both are outdated anyway.

Or maybe the Cogmap1 should be deleted, Most of its (useless) info is already on the other page.
I'd add more information about the football kit, but there's still a lot of secrets to it, plus it was recently buffed a bit!
My user talk page has an updated spriting page I made a while ago, feel free to make changes or merge it at some point if everyone agrees to it.
I have a half-assed mime page on my user talk page also. I should pop in to the QM page too sometime, since some of the new supply orders aren't 100% right.
I need the deets on changeling hivemind behavior, mainly the cooldowns, I can't access that, and I can't work off memory.

Also I need the heavy armor sprites for security! :shakefist:

Otherwise, the updates are plodding along nicely.

I'll merge the mime and sprite page today when I get the time.
i'm trying to upload the einstein-rosen loaf sprite onto the wiki, but it gives me an error
"Could not open lock file for "mwstore://local-backend/local-public/5/58/Eloaf.gif". "
(03-09-2017, 10:16 AM)ElectroBlueGuy Wrote: i'm trying to upload the einstein-rosen loaf sprite onto the wiki, but it gives me an error
"Could not open lock file for "mwstore://local-backend/local-public/5/58/Eloaf.gif". "

This seems like a relatively complex problem you've become entangled in.  cool
Does anyone know why the YouTube widget's acting up? Currently, embedding videos the widget way (e.g. {{#widget:YouTube|id=T9MuEA2eF8c}} ) does nothing, while do embedding the Youtube tag (e.g. <youtube>GaoLU6zKaws</youtube>) way functions properly.

I'm asking because I'm wondering if we'll have to update the Supplementary Video sections for all the pages that have them.