Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Extreme Hypertension
if you have severe hypertension and if you cut yourself you should be able to shoot your blood out with the force of a firehose for fun, profit, and to turn the tables on your foes
Maybe not a firehose but definitely spurting blood everywhere and bleeding faster. But, I mean, if you have some ridiculous amount that'd immediately kill anyone but you somehow live, then why the fuck not?
I was underwhelmed at the amount of blood-spurtage from extreme hypertension. Having projectile bleeding sounds like a good intermediary between bloody clothes and popping (which takes a ton of units) like a balloon.
I wonder though, does saline-glucose still give hypertension? I remember asking Haine in OOC to change it to not add blood when you are already at 500 units, did they ever change it?
(02-16-2017, 07:43 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: I wonder though, does saline-glucose still give hypertension? I remember asking Haine in OOC to change it to not add blood when you are already at 500 units, did they ever change it?

95% sure they did. Combined with the change to how reagents don't add 1:1 to blood pressure, saline's certainly not immediately lethal, anyway.
In the... vein of this thread, heparin overdoses, unfortunately, do not cause all your blood to fall out.
(02-18-2017, 12:23 AM)APARTHEID Wrote: In the... vein of this thread, heparin overdoses, unfortunately, do not cause all your blood to fall out.

Yeah it's more like 'WHAO! That dude is bleeding through his EEEYEEEES!! Craaaazy, man!'

It'd be neat if it had scaling ODs, but I know some nard would abuse the fuck out of the smoke.

Also you know I'mma hafta put you down for that pun, right?  Summary Execution