Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reverse the AI tracking list
Currently, at round start, the camera list shows in alphabetical order of the things that spawn at round start, then the humans in the order they loaded. I suggest flipping the list so the humans are at the top so you don't have to look through a million monkeys. Then add new arrivals and stuff to the top of the list. Of course, just having any humans at the top and any monkeys/critters appear at the bottom would be cool
That'd be REALLY useful. Possibly a search option as well, with those high serverpops on weekends on LLJK2.
Make the Crew Manifest option the AI has have links rather than just be a static list, as well. I realise that this is fundamentally trickier (do you want to look at the alive Joe McAssistant or the dead Joe McAssistant, whereas on the track list there's Joe McAssistant and Joe McAssistant (2)), but it's more a convenience tool than a flat-out replacement for tracking.
Why not just sort alphabetically?
Spawn order in either direction means that roundstart monkeys/valuchimp emptying/monkey crate spamming are sorted in nice clusters, allowing you to just skim over them. If they were in alphabetical order the monkeys/other trackable objects would be scattered all throughout and clog up the list.
Or put a tag next to monkeys.
(02-19-2017, 03:27 AM)zewaka Wrote: Why not just sort alphabetically?

Have you ever played AI? Ever? Cause of the damn monkeys. Also a tag on monkeys sounds like a good idea, maybe shove a non-letter symbol before their name, to stop them mixing up my tracking