Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Thank you.
I can't really write anything poetic or non-cheesy and it's hard for me to be, well, be *good* at writing.

But, I really do want to thank you. The admins, the coders, the people who donate, those who apply for mentor to help others, those who make patches and fantastic ideas, and really everyone who's fun to play with. SS13 has become one of my favorite games, even though I've only been playing for about 5 months. What makes this SS13 even better is the fact that it's entirely free, which is amazing considering the sheer scale, complexity, variety, and amount of players. Really, I just wanted to thank those who dedicate their time and money to this amazing game, such as Wire, the LLJK2 server host (and practically host of near everything Goonstation related); Shotgunbill, an amazing admin who makes really fun and enjoyable experiences on LLJK1; Rick, the LLJK1 server host; Popecrunch, the drunk uncle of SS13 who makes amazingly horrifying yet fun shit; Every single admin and coder for dedicating their time to adding onto or helping out the community of Goonstation; Every mentor who helps the new guys starting off and even the more experienced players who need a refresher; Every donor to this fantastic game, who all keep it alive for everyone to enjoy (and yes, including those who donate to BYOND, the ones who keep ALL of SS13 alive); And even the casual player who just has fun and makes rounds enjoyable.

I know I didn't mention quite a few admins and coders, such as Haine, Hokie, Wonk, and ZeWaka (I don't wanna list EVERY SINGLE ONE. Too many good people working on this game) but, if any one of you are reading this, seriously, thank you. I hope to be able to enjoy years of spessmen, because this is a truly unique game that I can play for months on end. And no, that's not an exaggeration. This was the only game I played for like, 1 or 2 months.

okay I'm gonna go and leave this thank-you letter here to be called sappy or whatever

But really, thank you.
it's dreck
[Image: GIEPQRU.jpg]
Y'all're shite. Ah hope ye burn in hell's fire.

I'll have someone to talk to then. :nyoron:
:a2m: :a2m: :a2m: :a2m: :a2m: 
you're welcome

:a2m: :a2m: :a2m: :a2m: :a2m:
Where's MY 'thank you'?  Argh!

jokes aside, you're pretty cool
That fucking bird
[Image: 7xBvw6T.jpg]

I do love this community. It's the best gaming community I've been a part of since Halo 3 at it's peak (excluding the foul mouth little kids) But I love everyone here. Together we make up a gaming experience that can't be matched and I hope it never ends.
queen greater domestic space-bee
yea mates. this game gave me probably hundreds of hours of enjoyments
Wonk, you still dedicate time to putting up with shit from pubbies, helping sort out issues, and just admining. That's still something very important, even if its not on the same level as the coders.
c:
Everyone who contributes to this community deserves a thank-you. You are all fantastic.
:yousuck: :yosbutt: iCloud icon with :smith: Laugh
spider