Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Remove the green tint from pro-doc glasses
The green tint added to it is uncomfortable to look at for long periods, and doctors rely on it 24/7 during a shift.

I don't get why this is needed? This discoloration can affect your ability to effectively see what health your patients are at, especially in dimmer station lighting (which already makes it near impossible to see)
huh, i hadn't even noticed they were tinted
I understand that tints are a good piece of flavoring for eyewear, but not when the effect is uncomfortable (at least I feel that way).

If removal is not an option, can it at least be made less intense than it is?
wear mesons all shift and THEN you can complain
I only notice if i put a gas mask, because than it get really green
Play MD/Doctor more often. You'll get used to it. It really doesn't bother me. Maybe have an option to remove the tint? I dunno.
Most tints make sense, this one doesn't. A doctor absolutely wouldn't wear tinted goggles in real life (unless performing very specific investigations), and I do find this slight tint inconvenient.
(02-12-2017, 10:01 PM)zewaka Wrote: huh, i hadn't even noticed they were tinted

Its pretty minor 

The gas mask is horribly green - but the pink from the spectro goggles balances it out

As someone who plays doctor a lot - you dont really notice it after a while; but then again I certainly wouldn't mind its removal
(02-14-2017, 05:44 AM)oblong Wrote: Most tints make sense, this one doesn't. A doctor absolutely wouldn't wear tinted goggles in real life (unless performing very specific investigations), and I do find this slight tint inconvenient.

Maybe the tint is what allows you to see the patients health?