Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crayon Boxes
I might have mentioned this previously in another thread, however, I feel the Crayon boxes are part very important system and part fun, and should be looked at. 

Currently only Basic Crayons exist. This is fine if you are a basic crew in a basic station, but I feel we are better then that.

We are unique, just like Crayons, we grow and love and chat and clearly we express ourself uniquely, I fear that without unique patterns of colour this experience will be lost for the ages. Please add extra unique Crayon boxes with the current boxes, or just bring back the old ones.  

Thank you for considering my suggestion.
We already have those... They're labelled "Crayon Box" and not "Basic Crayon Box". Go look around for them. Though more unique ones could be neat. Like, glow-in-the-dark ones, thermal ones, etc.
In hindsight, dang you hindsight, I am very unlucky. The suggestion for glow-in-the-dark crayons etc is a good idea though. 

Maybe the clown could get a box of randoms stuck in his extra clown gear crate?
I can't say no to more crayon related changes. You got my support. Crayons are one of my favorite additions added to Space Station.
Heat up crayons to melt and smoosh em together to make mixed crayons
The opposite of this problem is why basic crayon boxes were added!!
clearly the situation is to add art supplies to QM if they are not already there
giant deluxe crayon box
(02-12-2017, 10:49 PM)misto Wrote: giant deluxe crayon box

pull out a random crayon every time but there's a chance it is broken
Add the ability to actually stick crayons up your nose to deal minor BRUTE damage and lose the crayon forever.
(02-13-2017, 07:46 AM)aft2001 Wrote: Add the ability to actually stick crayons up your nose to deal minor BRUTE damage and lose the crayon forever.

They should fly out if you get hit in the head hard enough.
Oh heck I should have made a art supplies crate.