Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
I'm saying things chilled out after that huge post and others remarked on just that. I agree with what you said and for the most part I agree with what Noah said but don't agree with how he said it. Could've been handled so much better. The way I see it is that if you got to insult someone to get the point across you never had a point to begin with. Admins/coders may sass us and each other now and again but it's never in a super rude way and if they can restrain themselves from being dicks when they do talk with us then it's only fair we try to do the same as well.

What happened happen and I hope the reasons for why it happened is clear, but I think it's dumb to focus on it now that it's over we should move on and focus on making things more positive with this discussion. That said if anyone else feels like they have something they need to say on the subject I can't stop you, just get it out and over with and move on.

I also don't have anything to add to this discussion anymore really at least not at this time. The recent change addressed my issues with the nerf and again I'm incredibly happy and thankful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by Ed Venture - 04-17-2017, 03:43 PM