Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
My point was that people were reacting to what Noah posted as though it were a good and okay thing to post.  It was not.  It was a shitty thing to post.  I meant "calm down" partially as "if you're getting this upset about this subject or any similar ones in the future, please step back for a while and reconsider if you feel like posting anything like that."

So please don't try and pull "we WERE calm!  you came in and made things NOT CALM!"  The conversation may be mostly chill now but I want to be very clear that that kind of shit is not okay.  No matter how much this game may mean to you, it's not so important that a nerf like this should send you into that kind of anger.  You should not look at someone going into that kind of anger and say, "yeah, finally someone gives Grayshift what he deserves!"  Grayshift did not deserve that.

I don't want this to be the kind of community where screaming pages and pages of FUCK YOU!s and angry emojis at people is seen as an acceptable way to get what you want if you're really annoyed.  That's not going to end well for either players or coders and will only serve to burn out coders more and make a big-ass rift between everybody.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by Haine - 04-17-2017, 03:30 PM