Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
If you consider a majority of this as level headed discussion, then you should consider reassessing your view on civil discourse. A majority of these posts have been people berating the admins for disagreeing with them and throwing a fit because they don't like change.

I didn't contribute to the thread earlier because I was fine with the changes implemented and didn't feel this thread needed anything more than the occasional post saying "hey this item was overlooked, please fix it," which... oh hey what do you know... that is the name of the thread too!

You all snowballed this thread and took it upon yourselves to assume you could get this change rolled back. The polls were put in place after you all asked and the results showed what I, at least, figured it would: the people moaning over wanting it reverted would vote against it while everyone else would fall in the line of "this new change needs ironing out."

Moral high ground? What? After the wall of "fuck you," I guess anything positive looks like an attempt at being moral in some way? Maybe. What? I'm still not sure that moral superiority applies to a post calling people KIDS because I assume I'm older than they are.

Why I Support It

It works as intended.

It doesn't drastically affect gameplay, despite the comments of these fine upstanding citizens (is that a better?)

Everything it effects has a workaround.

It adds a little flavor to the gameplay. Gone are the days of chasing someone for ten minutes as they pull someone or something away from you at full speed and I'm thankful for it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by atamusvaleo - 04-17-2017, 04:44 AM