Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
Honestly I think that post by Noah needed to be made. Most of us have been holding back out of respect and a desire to not get the thread locked/be automatically dismissed with 'well, it's clear you're not willing to be reasonable about this', but that's pretty much how vehemently most people actually feel about the change and how it's been approached. Plus, we've had about ten pages of calm, reasonable discussion dismissed with 'lol you think I actually bother to read that stuff'.

As for alternative transport methods I'll just quote myself from over a month ago since nothing has changed about them since then.

(03-12-2017, 10:05 PM)Roomba Wrote: I think part of the issue is that nearly all the suggested mobility options for moving crates/lockers etc. around are only really useful by QM - more specifically, for moving stuff from QM to other areas. The cargo pads are useful but the cargo transporter is rare outside QM, only QMs can really make use of the MULEbots, and trying to get to a spare forklift/cargo cart so you can surreptitiously cart a crate of monkey organs to a pod generally requires way more effort than just pulling it, particularly if someone is just riding around for fun. The only generally useful option is the byzantine belt hell, and at least half the time your crate will never get there because an explosion/a clown is blocking a critical juncture.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by Roomba - 04-13-2017, 02:53 PM