Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
(04-12-2017, 12:12 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: If not, then your experience at playing Sec is vastly different than mine because it's also my most frequently played role. If that's the case, maybe that has a lot more to do with how you act during a round and how people respond to it rather than inherent qualities of the role.

Well from what my feedback from other players and admins are to go by I do a alright job. The people who keep messing with me only do it after I arrest them for things like assaults, trespassing and stealing. Which is all things I crackdown on now harshly as many players have expressed they are sick of it on LLJK2. Before bringing my playstyle and player interactions into question I think you should either play Security with me or watch me. I'm nothing but nice to people and usually give them three chances to quit their shit before getting violent.

(04-12-2017, 12:12 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: I really think you're exaggerating how often people mess with you as Sec, how hard it is to brig people, and how often you have to deal with multiple opponents at once, because it's never been a problem for me before or after the change.

This is also the reason why I wish I could record my rounds. I got no reason to lie about my experiences. The treatment I get is why I mostly play on low population times (10 to 15 players) now if I can.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by Ed Venture - 04-12-2017, 12:18 PM