Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
(03-13-2017, 07:47 AM)Mordent Wrote: Anyone I've missed? I agree that the biggest new issue is getting people away from hazardous situations (depressurised areas, fires, antags dragging them off to be eaten/killed). In the last of those three cases: for medical, call in backup (it's not your job anyway); for security, deal with the dragger rather than trying to save the victim.

Just want to say real quick that you're wrong. It is security's job to protect the station and it's crew from harm and death and most officers will let a antag escape if it means saving a few lives. I rush them to medbay and let the doctors take it from there as I don't try and do two jobs at once. It's always easy to pick up on a antags trail anyways especially if you use the AI to your advantage. Granted if there are more then one officer playing in a round (lol) one can keep up the chase and the other can get hurt people to safety. A good way for Officers to have the crew on their side is to interact and help them when they are in need. This is pretty situational however and whenever an officer is at a impasse like that it's up to them to decide what to do as there is no wrong choice in either going after the antag or saving a victim as both choices lead to protecting the station and crewmembers.

EDIT: Security has access to Med-Bay for that and other reasons.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by Ed Venture - 03-15-2017, 11:30 PM