Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
If you guys want to make a better poll or if a Admin will add a poll to this thread then please do. I think it's a simply yes or no question though. Also for fun count how many people in this thread that have stated that they don't like this change to the ones that do.

Gonna be honest since this change I've been playing less and less. It has pretty much killed any enjoyment I get from the one job I play and that's security. It's just too tedious to get people to Security now and if you bring up the port-a-brig then go read my past post on that as I already explain on how little it helps. It's also really hard and not worth risking your life to save others and drag them away from harm. Almost every time I drag a person to safety I either get put in deep red status or flat out die.

It's just not fun.

Grayshift said he has never made a realism change cause he feels all they are is tedious. But many have said it's nothing but.

I've been playing since 2009, I've been around for all the drastic changes and this is the first that is starting to drive me away from the game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by Ed Venture - 03-12-2017, 02:53 PM