Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
For what unholy reason did you resurrect this thread?

About the poll i agree with mordent and misto, that poll will bring nothing productive.
(03-12-2017, 08:34 AM)Mordent Wrote: The only real thing that people still seem to have issues with are crates/lockers, to which I say: get one of the forklifts now around, or have geneticists stick you with a Musculature Enhancement injector (no stability loss) to get up to much more normal levels.
If you want to pull things faster and you do not have the mutation in your genes, you should lose at least 15 stability.

(03-12-2017, 10:46 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: I've died a few times because people couldn't pull me to safety in time. I've let people die in my arms because I couldn't pull them away from a breach before they suffocated.I tried setting up a loafing machine, but it took so long to move the pipes around that the round was almost over by the time I was done.I tried playing QM some more and good lord is crate management tedious now. Being a paramedic is an exercise in frustration, and security is even more soul-crushing than before.There's many other minor annoyances, but you get the drift.

Security is not bad, Paramedic you can call the port a medbay and  nanomed. Pipes should have a transportation method, as i do not use them much do I can not tell if they work with the ones we have. QM is also not that bad, you can use the forklift to move them around.
(03-12-2017, 10:46 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: I'm all for making belt hell, mules and forklifts relevant again, but this isn't the way to go about it at all.

What do you suggest? They were not used because it was faster to pull stuff around instead of using belt hell, mules and forklifts.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by Maegor - 03-12-2017, 11:54 AM