Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
(02-18-2017, 04:04 AM)medsal15 Wrote: Add wheels. You can put them on anything.
And roller skates. For security.

(02-18-2017, 04:12 AM)locusts Wrote: Not to repeat myself but

(02-18-2017, 03:32 AM)locusts Wrote: Add a pallet lifter to the game for the express purpose of moving crates. It's not a vehicle, you don't ride around in it, just click drag to put crates onto it and away you go at full speed.

Hell, make it a handheld thing, scattered around the station in places that need it, like QM, mining, whatever. Click a crate with it to start dragging the crate full speed. Bam.

I doubt these will be added as the whole point of this nerf was so we would use items and parts of Cogmap 2 we never needed before this nerf. Seeing how a huge part of the reasoning behind this was to force us to use things we never needed before. If wheels were added we would not need belt hell, the forklift or the mule as we could just quickly grab those, add it to the crate and boom pulling is the perfect solution again. For the record I think pulling was fine before this change and re-reading this thread you can see more people hate this change more then those who like it. I think more discussion on this change and a poll on if the community even wants it is needed before committing to it.

I mean who wants to go though a bunch of hoops to get a crate some place when we could just take it there ourselves with no issue? Regardless if "neat" features got used or not. Just because they were "neat" does not mean they were practical.

The only thing I think this change was right about was regarding the issue of instant kidnappings. I still think the pulling of bodies is too slow but there is for sure more of a argument for that to stay then there is in forcing us to use things we never asked for.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by Ed Venture - 02-18-2017, 04:46 AM