Poll: What do you think about the pulling change?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
REVERT REVERT DEATH TO THE FEATURE
25.00%
35 25.00%
Reduce the penalties across the board
7.86%
11 7.86%
Reduce the penalties for all but big stuff
15.00%
21 15.00%
Reduce penalties for just a few things
5.00%
7 5.00%
IT'S FINE AS IS JUST MAYBE SOME TWEAKS
9.29%
13 9.29%
Comedy option
37.86%
53 37.86%
Total 140 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it!
(02-12-2017, 11:55 PM)Ed Venture Wrote: I feel bodies could be change to move just a tad higher. We are almost at the sweet spot for them in my opinion. Also sprinting drains stamina so fast that it's hardly makes a difference.

Already threw in a suggestion.

Also I am merely asking them to explain their thought process. When we don't get full explanation on huge changes it leads to assumptions and misconceptions from the users. That was also the first post I made asking for them to explain the thought process behind the change so it's hardly badgering them.

(02-13-2017, 05:19 PM)looselystyled Wrote:
(02-13-2017, 04:23 PM)Ed Venture Wrote: But I do feel you have to explain how this change is a good thing to the playerbase the people you make the changes for as many of them in this thread have expressed that they don't like the change and just like me they would like to see some effort from the coders to explain why they thought it was a good idea and why it was needed.
And you said it yourself, they thought it was a good idea because it would encourage people to use transportation items that seem underutilized.
I was also asking how come instead of making those items better they made other things worse in a way to force us to use those items. As a player who loves the freedom of goonstation I don't like being forced to use things if I don't have to or want to. You can say no one is forcing us to use anything but come on if we take what little they have said about it this change was clearly made to get us to use things we never needed or asked for.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey hey this item is really slow to pull! Fix it! - by Ed Venture - 02-13-2017, 05:24 PM