Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor Changeling Antagonist Small Bugs
I've noticed a few possible minor problems with the systems for the specific antagonist of changeling. 

The problem systems seem to be with Head Spider and De-Shambling Abomination toggle. Head Spiders do not seem to allow the changeling control of the infected host. The Head Spider can be removed still? The changeling player seems to stay in a dead state. 

Shambling Abomination form seems not to toggle off, I believe this system previously was designed to pop up a little box, asking the player if they wanted to leave this form? I'm not sure if this was changed but it does not let the player toggle forms which would allow use of other system for this antagonist such as for healing regeneration or lessor form. Once you are in the state of shambling abomination it seems the player is locked until their DNA points run out or a death state.
The headspider was always supposed to be removable if you got the infected guy to surgery in time. It was just bugged for practically forever so it was almost impossible to do so.
(02-12-2017, 07:01 PM)Roomba Wrote: The headspider was always supposed to be removable if you got the infected guy to surgery in time. It was just bugged for practically forever so it was almost impossible to do so.

It looks like you are saying it was bugged and recently fixed. Perhaps this solution is causing unintended side effects?  I am saying the head spider can be removed always. This is from my experience, I do not know the systems or what issues were present before head spider removal was fixed.

Recently, however, it is always removable, at least it seems this way right now. The head spider will not allow the deceased changeling to regain control of the host, IE: it does not infect them. Unless of course the timer has been increased outside my tested window of over 10+ minutes.