Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor AI Weirdness
  • Was AI
  • Was debrained
  • Had brain placed into cyborg
  • Used "recall to mainframe"
  • Was able to interface as per AI again, despite brain not being in AI core. Could not control the cyborg my brain was in after hitting "recall to mainframe".
lol
Also, I removed the AI interface board from a cyborg and it still worked.
(02-11-2017, 06:23 PM)Maegor Wrote: Also, I removed the AI interface board from a cyborg and it still worked.

lol
Still quite an annoying bug
I remember that once I was controlling an AI shell, got debrained, and was able to still function normally as an AI, as if I never got debrained.
I've had times, not every time, but where my AI core gets killed while I'm in a little shell, and I didn't even notice until I recalled myself later and was dead suddenly. I got to float in the shell until then
(03-18-2017, 04:49 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: I've had times, not every time, but where my AI core gets killed while I'm in a little shell, and I didn't even notice until I recalled myself later and was dead suddenly. I got to float in the shell until then

You mean when the AI's vision goes black and you can't hear anything? I think that's the AI version of crit, where the AI slowly bleeds out, blind and deaf, but can still deploy to a shell and tell the crew your last screw yous.