Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Chemistry Less Cluttered and Terrible
[Image: tCqCx9W.png]
Look at those swiggy counters! Clean working areas! No more useless garbage taking up fully a THIRD of the available space! Wow!
I just want the stupid lamp in the test room to be replaced with nice bright tube light

I dislike the removal of the chem compiler though - it was a fun toy even if it wasn't really a practical one since we can save chem dispenser combos
The chemicompiler is Volundr's pet project so I don't think it's getting fixed unless they come back.
(02-10-2017, 12:54 PM)Sov Wrote: I just want the stupid lamp in the test room to be replaced with nice bright tube light

I dislike the removal of the chem compiler though - it was a fun toy even if it wasn't really a practical one since we can save chem dispenser combos

The chem compiler is nonfunctional afaik—it's just a prop at this point. There is also a second one in the research test room across the hall, so there's still one somewhere if you get the urge to go stare at it.
How long has the chemicompiler been broken for?
I mean the only thing people used it for was to spam reactions over and over. It was more of a nerd trap than anything. The only thing I'm going to miss is the bird generator. Pills just aren't the same.