Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cogmap 1 Bugs
Even when it's sealed, the QM room loses all of its air whenever engineering vents the cold loop.

I've died more than once because I was too focused on the QM computer because of this.
The cryostylane beakers are misspelled. Cyrostylane.
The sinks in Pathology aren't connected to any pipes.

Also, not a bug, but it would be nice if Medbay had a sink somewhere other than Pathology. Even the morgue would do.
(10-14-2017, 03:31 PM)Flourish Wrote: The sinks in Pathology aren't connected to any pipes.

sinks can be connected to pipes?? I thought the only pipes goon had were disposal pipes and sinks/toilets/showers don't use any
(10-14-2017, 03:31 PM)Flourish Wrote: The sinks in Pathology aren't connected to any pipes.

Also, not a bug, but it would be nice if Medbay had a sink somewhere other than Pathology. Even the morgue would do.

There is a sink in the operating theater, connected to the genetics windows. Also one in the mini-medbay.
(10-14-2017, 03:58 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: sinks can be connected to pipes?? I thought the only pipes goon had were disposal pipes and sinks/toilets/showers don't use any

I read waterline and thought pipes, but I don't think they're actual physical pipes (are they?).

(10-14-2017, 07:06 PM)cgrn10 Wrote: There is a sink in the operating theater, connected to the genetics windows. Also one in the mini-medbay.

Oh! I guess I've always missed that one.
Unlike in Cog2, where all the heads of staff and the AI get their own announcement computers, on Cog1 there is just the bridge announcement computer and the one in QM.
(10-25-2017, 06:11 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Unlike in Cog2, where all the heads of staff and the AI get their own announcement computers, on Cog1 there is just the bridge announcement computer and the one in QM.

Fix immediately, there needs to be more heads airing their dirty laundry over petty bullshit.
I think I reported this already but it's still an issue, so I'm posting it again.

In the MD's office, there are two personal computers stacked on top of each other.
(10-25-2017, 09:06 PM)Technature Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 06:11 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: Unlike in Cog2, where all the heads of staff and the AI get their own announcement computers, on Cog1 there is just the bridge announcement computer and the one in QM.

Fix immediately, there needs to be more heads airing their dirty laundry over petty bullshit.

(11-16-2017, 10:45 AM)Faceplant Wrote: I think I reported this already but it's still an issue, so I'm posting it again.

In the MD's office, there are two personal computers stacked on top of each other.

was fix, and fixd
(02-08-2017, 05:50 PM)Grizzwold Wrote: I discovered that the computer on the escape shuttle for cog1 controls the mining shuttle for some fucking reason.

this is still broken

prevents the use of ID's and emags for launching escape shuttle early as it's a mining shuttle control, not an escape shuttle console.
The Mining Station's crew quarters no longer has any lights despite still having a light switch.