Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cogmap 1 Bugs
Sec could use the extra murder crime fighting supplies the armory vending machine on cog2 has when hacked
Wait, the Cog2 armory has a vendor with hacked items? What items?
(05-24-2017, 04:25 PM)awfulworldkid Wrote: Wait, the Cog2 armory has a vendor with hacked items? What items?

There is a vending machine that normally dispenses riot shotgun ammo and the such but if you hack it, it gives a box of buckshot and detectives revolver lethals I believe.
The costume dresser in the chapel has a black suit and a black dress, but they're both black dresses. No pants allowed.
(05-29-2017, 10:38 AM)Arborinus Wrote: The costume dresser in the chapel has a black suit and a black dress, but they're both black dresses. No pants allowed.

As in they both look like dresses?
(05-29-2017, 12:49 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote:
(05-29-2017, 10:38 AM)Arborinus Wrote: The costume dresser in the chapel has a black suit and a black dress, but they're both black dresses. No pants allowed.

As in they both look like dresses?

Both icons/worn icons are dresses
For some time the computers in sec haven't had any access to a printer server even when the mainframe is running. I like to print out some of the stuff in secmate sometimes this makes it pretty annoying.
Is it just me, or does the pathology lab not have those Totally Safe Pathogen samples? I found out how to make a cure for a disease just recently, and I'd like to get some practice.
(06-15-2017, 09:32 AM)Studenterhue Wrote: Is it just me, or does the pathology lab not have those Totally Safe Pathogen samples? I found out how to make a cure for a disease just recently, and I'd like to get some practice.

They should be on one of the most southeren tables in the room

They arent in a fridge closet like cog2. Also there are fewer to use (but you can buy more from DOC)
Mechanics don't have a belt of any kind in their lockers. With how much crap they need to carry around, I think they should get one so they don't have to raid another locker for them.
(06-18-2017, 11:58 AM)LuigiThirty Wrote: Mechanics don't have a belt of any kind in their lockers. With how much crap they need to carry around, I think they should get one so they don't have to raid another locker for them.

Utility belts are on the table with the soldering irons and emergency and mechanical toolboxes.
D'oh! Please space me.
In the pod bay east of QM, there's a bunch of mining equipment for pods but no Rock Drilling Rig. There's a Mk 1.5 phaser though.
Are we sure loyalty implants have been added to cogmap1? Someone said they were next to the extra box of cuffs, but they're actually security access implants.
(06-22-2017, 08:53 PM)LuigiThirty Wrote: In the pod bay east of QM, there's a bunch of mining equipment for pods but no Rock Drilling Rig. There's a Mk 1.5 phaser though.

Rock Drilling Rigs were removed for being op. Insane brute + bleeding.