Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cogmap 1 Bugs
Crew quarters, blue side (on the right), there's a sleeper on top of one of the beds.
I Don't think thats a bug, I think its suppose to be a Sleeper being used as a bed.
Cog2 pathology gets a chem dispenser. Can cog1 pathology have a chem dispenser too?
(05-04-2017, 06:28 AM)Crazyabe Wrote: I Don't think thats a bug, I think its suppose to be a Sleeper being used as a bed.

Well, then it's silly still having a bed frame and blanket on the same tile.
qm could certainly use some work. belts are set to levers which by default go the wrong way, after you turn them on. the door buttons are in stupid spots. theres a super easy way to get in, and barely any space inside, its pretty cramped
(05-08-2017, 10:04 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 06:28 AM)Crazyabe Wrote: I Don't think thats a bug, I think its suppose to be a Sleeper being used as a bed.

Well, then it's silly still having a bed frame and blanket on the same tile.

If that's supposed to be a joke it's a bad one.
I know it's not a bug, but I miss being able to make wanted posters and spamming them across the station.
(05-04-2017, 05:08 AM)atamusvaleo Wrote: Crew quarters, blue side (on the right), there's a sleeper on top of one of the beds.

(05-06-2017, 04:31 PM)Sov Wrote: Cog2 pathology gets a chem dispenser. Can cog1 pathology have a chem dispenser too?

fixed
Thanks, whacky 'waka
The MD's office has two personal computers, stacked on top of each other.
[Image: 1l0I4qR.png]

There's always an ashtray floating in space in Escape. I think someone has a real smoking problem or tried to discretely get rid of their kid's school art project.
the chapel cam (via a television) is just in the middle of the chapel, isn't actually a camera there, and is also labeled 'chapel 2' on the tv despite being the only chapel camera
theres a conveyor belt connecting qm and the cold loop, if a responsible hell burner puts a vent in the cold loop it also depressurizes qm, storage, and the refinery through that belt tunnel

there is a manual switch to close the door for security reasons or something, but everyone seems to forget about it, and its only on the engine side

I suggest some of those fancy auto opening doors to prevent all the air getting sucked out like we have around other parts of belthell, or some kind of magical air tight plastic flaps
we need loyalty implants
I can't check right now, but there may or may not be machines in Sec for printing wanted posters. If not, please add some at Sec and the checkpoints