Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cogmap 1 Bugs
The arrivals shuttle is not a safe zone - people can beat you up and kill you while you're both still inside.
(04-26-2017, 05:22 PM)Flourish Wrote: The arrivals shuttle is not a safe zone - people can beat you up and kill you while you're both still inside.

I don't think the arrivals shuttle is a safe zone on cogmap 2 either, though.
I distinctly remember there being a thing whenever you left the arrivals shuttle saying "now leaving a safe zone", and a thing whenever you entered it saying "now entering a safe zone". I don't recall ever looking into that, though.
Yeah there certainly was, but it got removed for some reason. There was a thing at some point where the shuttle was just telepads and you could teleport to a couple different locations, with an o2 scan being available, and previewing the area as if via a camera. No idea why that got removed within like a day, it seemed really promising. Other than people camping the teleporters maybe? or just blowing up the area around all of them.

Bring back tele shuttle, change the 'dont harm new people in arrivals' to 'dont camp or intentionally make the area around arrival teleporters dangerous or unusable' or something

edit: also let there be little arrival pods or something so you can go to arrivals in a traditional maybe safer way if a lot of the pads are trashed. also make those super shitty emergency orange space suits more likely to show up in boxes on spawn.
(04-26-2017, 09:20 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Yeah there certainly was, but it got removed for some reason. There was a thing at some point where the shuttle was just telepads and you could teleport to a couple different locations, with an o2 scan being available, and previewing the area as if via a camera. No idea why that got removed within like a day, it seemed really promising. Other than people camping the teleporters maybe? or just blowing up the area around all of them.

Bring back tele shuttle, change the 'dont harm new people in arrivals' to 'dont camp or intentionally make the area around arrival teleporters dangerous or unusable' or something

edit: also let there be little arrival pods or something so you can go to arrivals in a traditional maybe safer way if a lot of the pads are trashed. also make those super shitty emergency orange space suits more likely to show up in boxes on spawn.

Im pretty sure that was just a trial sort of thing to see how well it worked, though it would be helpful to have it enabled on ass day to prevent spawnkilling.
Pretty sure it got removed 'cause it was counterculture and kinda hamfisted. I think it was a long term solution for a short term problem - the problem being a string of shuttle griff at the time.

The shuttle was in a sanctuary zone for a bit. You couldn't get hurt while inside, and couldn't get back in once you left. Well, that fluctuated, but it was the premise. This implementation I didn't like.

The telepad thing wasn't that bad though. It solved the problem of arrivals getting blown up/locked down and all that. The telebay being a shuttle as opposed to a station/hub was a bit offputting though.

Anyways, just ahelp if somebody bashes your head in with a csaber right off the shuttle. The act is even more egregious on cog1 due to it's shape and size.

aaand fuck. Came here to list something and it got brainfarted away. Shite.
Wire was taking suggestions on arrivals a while back but I don't know where wire's gone with it so far.

https://forum.ss13.co/showthread.php?tid...t=arrivals
There is no general "Export" option for QM to use, Which means you have to sell to Traders who only want XY and Z,
Can't you just send them through outgoing without any lable?
there's no towels or anything in the pool area
(05-02-2017, 05:40 PM)HydroFloric Wrote: Can't you just send them through outgoing without any lable?

Yeah that works but if there's a barcode already on it for whatever reason, it doesn't go out
(05-02-2017, 07:03 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: there's no towels or anything in the pool area

yes there is i even said i fixed that
There is no inner tube in the pool.
There is no laundry machine on station
(04-25-2017, 01:59 AM)Dr Zoidcrab Wrote:
Quote:Towels

Did you add the fuzzy slippers and bathrobes?

(05-03-2017, 03:01 AM)Bologna Prime Wrote: There is no inner tube in the pool.

(05-03-2017, 06:44 AM)Noah Buttes Wrote: There is no laundry machine on station

fixed