Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griefer Madness
It's a disease/reagent effect that's sort of like Rajijah except instead of punching people and taking damage you just push them until they fall over and fart on them repeatedly.  Can be cured by being arrested and beaten by security
(02-05-2017, 10:04 PM)Jenniferfhughes Wrote: In order to acquire the Griefer you will need to move along the wall and do a few movement QTEs, you'll then be at an area with a cactus walk right and activate the Order of the Stone amulet by looking at the object far right, and follow its light to Magnus. Once found there will be some QTEs from the griefers of Boom town once defeated you will be at Magnus' door way. Walk inside and talk to him, he will say he cant leave and that you'll need to fight him for the king title. You will then fight him in a Griefer match which theres a few QTEs and a final QTE to shoot at his TNT.

-no-.link

Whatever this means, I agree with it completely.

I think the idea is hilarious and the name is amazing. I'm in for another chem we'll never see a lot of even if it got leaked on the interweb.
Could be very dangerous though. In a hilarious way. How? Grab a Bible.
(02-05-2017, 10:04 PM)Jenniferfhughes Wrote: In order to acquire the Griefer you will need to move along the wall and do a few movement QTEs, you'll then be at an area with a cactus walk right and activate the Order of the Stone amulet by looking at the object far right, and follow its light to Magnus. Once found there will be some QTEs from the griefers of Boom town once defeated you will be at Magnus' door way. Walk inside and talk to him, he will say he cant leave and that you'll need to fight him for the king title. You will then fight him in a Griefer match which theres a few QTEs and a final QTE to shoot at his TNT.

-no-.link

Only if this exact method is the only way it can be obtained.
(02-05-2017, 10:10 PM)Vitatroll Wrote:

-no-.link

Whatever this means, I agree with it completely.

I think the idea is hilarious and the name is amazing. I'm in for another chem we'll never see a lot of even if it got leaked on the interweb.
Could be very dangerous though. In a hilarious way. How? Grab a Bible.

Psyduck head explosion
i also move for an Order of the Stoner amulet to be added to the biodome

and maybe boom town