Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alternative Jumpsuits
So I was digging through the public release's icons and found some alternate rank jumpsuits. I really like some of them (I.E the MD's alt-jumpsuit, RD's alt-suit, HOS alt, and a few others) and I was wondering if they could be left in the lockers of the related rank's workplace/office. I mean, they could get a little confusing from a distance until you can observe the wearer (provided they're wearing their ID)

I'd imagine that adding a few lines of code couldn't be hard. I could try to put them in later when I have access to a PC that can properly compile and run the SS13 public release.
they are currently used on april fools day
Is the joke that we have a really neat sprited clothing that only appears once a year? Because thats a terrible joke.
Then why did I laugh so hard just now?
could at least make this into a medal reward for playing on april 1st
Just add it to the clothing containers for the heads and regular lockers for the regular department people.
Yeah, not too hard. Also the alt-MD uniform is perfection
I'd rather them be stuffed in the relevant lockers than be medalized. If there's concern about lockerflooding then stick clothing items into a box, like the heads.

Besides I think most future april fools will be more in line with catbeestRP or something. Bring on the balls digestion!
April Fools Goonstation balls digestion: looks like the ball pit now claims anyone and anything that falls into it, never to be seen again.
Make every outfit a medal reward based upon optional objectives for each class that don't already have a medal reward. There aren't enough medal rewards and this is basically perfect for it
To practice my spriting I guess I can try to make more job-related jumpsuits and uniforms for all of this. It's *not* a promise. It's a possibility. I'm a lazy bastard and I need to get my shit together in terms of actually doing stuff.

Now that I look at the alternative jumpsuits more, there isn't much I can add... Fuck.

Still, I'd love for some of these to be added, like the Head alternative uniforms, and especially the alternative doctor uniforms, since those look fantastic (they're just blue, but blue is more doctor-y. If that makes sense)