Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best REAL moments ever thread
Everyone's posting all these threads about 'sec is shit' 'make more things' etc, and I think we should have a thread for just good things that happen to people in real life.

Whether it be something funny, something good, something life-changing, etc, post it here, to lighten the mood.

For example: about 4 months ago I asked out an amazing girl and we've been dating since then.

Now you try!
I got laid off of work for christmas! smile
well that took a fast downwards turn
i found out that it's NOT cancerĀ  smile
I got rid of my bed bugsĀ a slightly ill greater domestic space-bee
I just ate whole bag of flamin' hot cheetos with 2 cups of coffee. :rice:
I'm going to Nepal for 3 weeks in 2 months time to go explore the finer things in life, like hiking, paragliding, ziplining, canyoning, kayaking. Bit of meditation and dining, bit of temple visiting, bit of elephant visiting. Perhaps I may go to the illegal mountain raves they have in Pokhara, get messed on the mountain herb and cheap spirits they call "wine" up in those parts. Much to be yet planned. Lots on the agenda.

Edit: I want to do the :kickingrad: emote but I cant access the smily list here in work :'(
My FIRST robotics team finished the drive base. I didn't really work on the drives or much of it other than the electronics which I helped with, since I'm on the electrical subteam. Prototyping will be finished soon hopefully, and then the final robot will be built! Also my birthday is coming up!

also for SS13 related things, I found out that I have a chance of becoming an HoS once I become more familiar with most of the game mechanics and prove to enough people that I'm a competent officer (god that sounds narcissistic. I WAS TOLD I WAS GOOD) So, yeah. May apply within the next 6 to 12 months, or sooner, depending on how much time I spend doing spessmen.
(02-02-2017, 05:19 AM)Sundance Wrote: Edit: I want to do the :kickingrad: emote but I cant access the smily list here in work :'(

As minor recompence for being an idiot who can't manage his time well enough to get to codin' martians, let me help you out with that.

Code:
:krad:

Kickin' Rad (Oldschool)
I guess you could say Sundance was being... inkradulous. Some banjo thing somebody bought for some great re

Why do I do this to myself...? A sad old frog
I have discovered how to prepare coffee in a manner I actually enjoy rather than tolerate for the caffeine.
Does it involve Bailey's?
It involves eating the beans and drinking the water separately.
I Lost 10 pounds this month
after two years of procrastination i restrung my guitar and started playing again