Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A couple of small manufacturer things
I'll preface this by saying I had no idea if manufacturers are being worked on with the whole materials system overhaul, but there's a couple of things I'd like to suggest.

- Quick loading bars into manufacturers no longer works. You can do it from the processor but not the floor. Not sure if this is intentional or a bug, but but it is a quality of life improvement that went away.

- Manufacturers don't use materials sensibly. It's a problem in robotics, because the manufacturers will choose to use pharosium (which counts as both a sturdy metal and conductive material) over steel (which only counts as a sturdy metal). This means robotics runs out of conductive material incredibly quickly and coils of wire have to be requested to replenish it. Preferably the manufacturers should prioritise materials that are limited in use over ones that have multiple uses.
haha, yeah, pharosium being gobbled up is fucking aaancient problem. and i miss being able to scoop bars around with clickdragging too frown
the click dragging isn't that much of a problem, just click drag a pile of ore/bars to a tile and it stacks them, then just pick up the stack, it's a bit slower, but not terrible
The pharosium/copper thing is, yeah, I'd like that changed.