Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borging artifact blood doesn't have DNA
When one is borged via artifact, their blood is spilled everywhere. However, this blood doesn't actually have the DNA of the person who got borged. This means that they can't be humanized which is a bit annoying.

Is this supposed to be a feature?
(02-07-2017, 05:34 PM)aft2001 Wrote: When one is borged via artifact, their blood is spilled everywhere. However, this blood doesn't actually have the DNA of the person who got borged. This means that they can't be humanized which is a bit annoying.

Is this supposed to be a feature?
I think this is the case for a lot of methods of spreading blood everywhere. I know blood in smoke powder does the same thing.

EDIT: Also, if you wanted to humanize them, couldn't you take their brain out, put it in another corpse, and clone it?
more of a feature request yeah
[/quote]
EDIT: Also, if you wanted to humanize them, couldn't you take their brain out, put it in another corpse, and clone it?
[/quote]

Well yeah, but I meant restore their original body. This can be circumvented by requiring a blood sample from every crewmember and I'll start doing that on LLJK1 as MD.

Still, it'd be nice if the blood kept the original DNA.

EDIT:

Zewaka should I move this to the suggestions thread? Actually I don't know how or if it's even possible...
The artifact is clearly powered by DNA, so it uses it up before it borgs them. Feature.