Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Syndie pod (probably all) not allowing anyone in
On g3 today (4/17) me and another syndie were going to take the pod to the station. I didn't realize someone was actually in the pod already when I put the ballistic system in. But after I closed it up I got in fine. I had hopped out to open the hangar bay doors and couldn't get back in again. Kept giving me the "loader already in use" or whatever message.

Also kinda unrelated there's no way back into the syndie shuttle once you're outside. So we kinda got trapped outside until someone opened the doors again.
didn't have this problem with my syndie round, got in and out a few times just fine and so did a passenger
Rhydic Wrote:didn't have this problem with my syndie round, got in and out a few times just fine and so did a passenger
It's really less syndie pod bug and more pod bug in general. No idea how to reproduce it, though.
Hrm. I just did some major fixes to pod boarding bugs, lemme know if this happens again. The error about the loading door already being in use was a safety check I added so people couldn't spam-click to enter the pod several times at once and break the passenger limit, which happened a lot before. It should be resetting that spam limiter as soon as the boarding code finishes, maybe something screwed up in the middle.

Lemme know if this happens again. I'll take another look at boarding code in the morning.