Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changeling Glitches
I mean god damn, all you'd need is an "are you sure" pop up for transforming into a monkey, going shambler, and regenerative stasis. especially for the transforming into a monkey since you apparently lose all your DNA points as well.
I agree with btek, last week I was a changeling and instead of devouring a guy i turned into a monkey due to the shifting interface.
You can avoid the right-click-spit thing by using the alt+click trick to examine people now. Seriously, one of the handiest things ever. Doesn't fix any of these problems, but you can at least avoid the one.
Crumplehat Wrote:You can avoid the right-click-spit thing by using the alt+click trick to examine people now. Seriously, one of the handiest things ever. Doesn't fix any of these problems, but you can at least avoid the one.

Yeah I forced myself to use this even on my laptop without a mouse (which is 95% of the time i play SS13). It's slightly annoying having to constantly shift my hands around but it's worth it to never accidentally acid spit someone again.
btek Wrote:Horrific scream has never worked properly, i think

Horrific Scream affects people in a ring, not a circle.
You sure about that? I'm fairly certain that I've seen it work on people at various distances at the same time although i might be wrong.
I've definitely been hit by hit from a few tiles away (around 3 tiles?) but not at different ranges.
it might be interrupted by glass walls or doors, a changeling screeched at me from the other side of a window and I thought I was done for but... nothing happened