Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changeling Glitches
Mimic voice doesn't work over the radio.

Horrific Scream doesn't work properly. It occasionally doesn't stun people well within range. And NO they weren't fucking using earmuffs.
Pretty sure it does work over the radio. You need to add a ; to your line as the person, or stand by an intercom, though.
AI queries[145.9]" Beatrice are you ok? I can't see you?"

Quinton Boeggles sucks up the fluid from Beatrice Adams!

Beatrice Adams(as Unknown) says" I'm perfectly fine. don't worry about me! Quinton is just a poopy head"
Quinton Boeggles says [145.9]" I'm perfectly fine. don't worry about me! Quinton is just a poopy head"

AI states[145.9]"Quinton is a changeling last seen behind robotics."

fuck.

Then i got lasered.
btek Wrote:AI queries[145.9]" Beatrice are you ok? I can't see you?"

Quinton Boeggles sucks up the fluid from Beatrice Adams!

Beatrice Adams(as Unknown) says" I'm perfectly fine. don't worry about me! Quinton is just a poopy head"
Quinton Boeggles says [145.9]" I'm perfectly fine. don't worry about me! Quinton is just a poopy head"

AI states[145.9]"Quinton is a changeling last seen behind robotics."

fuck.

Then i got lasered.

huh, that's weird, I've used voice change before once when I was spaced, and it was working fine. Was there like an intercom on or something?
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:huh, that's weird, I've used voice change before once when I was spaced, and it was working fine. Was there like an intercom on or something?
On that frequency? Not unless the AI has specifically screwed with things.
Coolguye Wrote:
FrontlineAcrobat4 Wrote:huh, that's weird, I've used voice change before once when I was spaced, and it was working fine. Was there like an intercom on or something?
On that frequency? Not unless the AI has specifically screwed with things.

Oh yeah, that's right. Unless the AI just presumed Beatrice was absorbed, then i'm not sure how else it could work.
The regenerative stasis has never done anything for me no matter long I wait except waste DNA
btek Wrote:Mimic voice doesn't work over the radio.

I had the same issue, I had to escape by transforming into a monkey and thus lost my headset.

I did manage to find a station bound radio, but mimic voice wouldn't work with it.
mozi Wrote:The regenerative stasis has never done anything for me no matter long I wait except waste DNA

You're supposed to wait for a bit longer than you'd think. That's definitely not broken.

Mimic voice USED to work, so idk why it doesn't now. Horrific scream has never worked properly, i think
You can also use Mimic speech in deadchat, if you are still inside your corpse as a changeling.
Toxic spit freezes in space over a table.
Me as a HoP
Sundance Feely "Hello, what access would you like?"
Slow Child "What is that"
Slow Child points to acid

Yeah, that wasn't fun.
Stuff freezes in space bra, Didn't you notice that the last time you rushed into space naked?
Ron Wrote:Stuff freezes in it's "space" you fucker bra, Didn't you notice that the last time you rushed into space naked?

hahahahhhahahahahahh ur so random & funni.

Another changeling glitch: The spit never disappears. Please make it disappear after a certain time.
Ron Wrote:Stuff freezes in it's "space" you fucker bra, Didn't you notice that the last time you rushed into space naked?

What?

AdenAbrafOfTheO Wrote:

hahahahhhahahahahahh ur so random & funni.

Another changeling glitch: The spit never disappears. Please make it disappear after a certain time.

Yeah that was another issue relating to my problem.
The spit was clearly facing out, away the HoPs table, so when I ran for it, it only took around 5 minutes for everyone to realise it was me, because the spit was still there.
Good GRIEF. Would someone PLEASE for the love of god code in the thing where instead of the powers dissapearing when you use them, there's a cooldown timer and you just can't select it?? It keeps happening!