Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Custom batteries
Are missing in the workshop, both big and small ones. Its almost impossible to repair the captain's antique laser right now.
Also add a way to remove batteries from batons/tasers/artifactguns?/etc please, without the workshop.
Artifact batteries can turn tasers into infinite nightmare weapons. Cell changes aren't coming back by design.
I remember (a patch I think? I can't find it) where large and small batteries were changed so they made sense and were scaled fairly. Artifact batteries were still robust, but nothing like >40 shots, more like 12. It disappeared after keelin redesigned materials.

Nothing was wrong with the large/small batteries by design. How they were coded on the otherhand was the issue.
At least let us take power cells out of batons or tasers so we can at least repair the antique laser.
(01-31-2017, 06:02 AM)Cirrial Wrote: Artifact batteries can turn tasers into infinite nightmare weapons. Cell changes aren't coming back by design.

If that were the case they would have made it so that you couldn't acquire small cells in any way.

No, this seems more like either an oversight or something it isn't ready to be reimplemented yet
(01-31-2017, 06:21 AM)Sundance Wrote: I remember (a patch I think? I can't find it) where large and small batteries were changed so they made sense and were scaled fairly. Artifact batteries were still robust, but nothing like >40 shots, more like 12. It disappeared after keelin redesigned materials.

Nothing was wrong with the large/small batteries by design. How they were coded on the otherhand was the issue.

solution

nerf artbatteries
add the overlooked cell changes and batteries
fixed, click gun with cell to swap