Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Security Crackdown Community Edition
(02-06-2017, 09:10 PM)Ed Venture Wrote:
(02-06-2017, 09:04 PM)NateTheSquid Wrote: Due to the events of a recent round where I was a staff assistant, repeatedly walked into sec via the open doors, and got tased, arrested, nearly killed, etc, I think sec officers should make sure they know the difference between breaking and entering, and trespassing

Hi I was one of those officers. One we asked you to leave first. You left and later came back. At this point you should know we don't want you there so I arrested you and made you do a Minute of time. Gave you a last warning that we may stop being nice about your trespassing if you keep doing it. Also trespassing is a crime. A little crime but one that deserves more punishment the more a person does it. I handed it pretty fairly I believe. Hell I've been beaten to death by security for trespassing and I've seen other Security players do far worse then I did to you over trespassing.

What's do you mean nearly killed? We never harmed you though I gave you a warning that the next time you ran in you would get hurt.

It was mostly just that one guy who arrested me repeatedly AFTER I served my time. We cleared that up though cause the nearly dying was when he arrested me while I was bleeding the heck out, but he didn't realize, and when he did, he tried to heal me but things happened.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Security Crackdown Community Edition - by NateTheSquid - 02-06-2017, 09:21 PM