Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Security Crackdown Community Edition
(01-30-2017, 11:03 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: no one plays sec because it's the most antifun job in the game and acting like an annoying supercop will do nothing but make people hate sec more and put people off from playing sec

Hey I didn't read anything past the first post (Yeah you can and probably should arrest HoP's who give out all-access randomly). But holy shit you are so wrong, dude, security is the most fun job of the game for me. I dunno what the rest of you are on.

Try to find me another game where the main mechanic isn't a mini-game or a rhythm based combat mechanic, but you, another person, and a robust combat system with text-based communication. Security is the most unique experience you can have playing a videogame. Also the "anti-fun" thing is false in my opinion since this is a game about stealthy assholery and having someone give a shit about you being an asshole gives the entire thing meaning.

Not that this thread is about "fixing security", which could probably be done easily by tweaking the job system to force X amount of players to be security at round start, but about telling people that they can and should arrest HoP's who give everyone all-access and give traitors a really easy way to win, as well as other reasons for arrests. Which I agree with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Security Crackdown Community Edition - by Huff H Law - 02-01-2017, 11:55 AM