Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Security Crackdown Community Edition
(01-31-2017, 10:58 PM)Ed Venture Wrote: This whole little discussion you started is off topic. The thread is about what Security Officers should crackdown on not what they should and should not do. Word of advice though don't openly admit you suicide after being arrested, the community has voiced they think that is shit and they might ridicule you over it. If you want to discuss this make your own thread I would be glad to discuss it further there and I'm sure other would as well. The only thing you people should be posting in here is on what you think Security needs to focus their efforts on and I am talking about crime-wise related subjects

Here's a story that happened to me today that fits into my opening post at the start of the thread.

Two big issues with security is people suiciding when they get arrested and HoPs allowing people to raid security which makes it harder for us to do our job. One of the rounds I played today this happened when my officers and I had a lead on the changeling after it got it's first victim and then we got raided by a greytide and all of them had all access. The changeling went unopposed for nearly 30 mins cause we had to fight off people fucking with us for no reason.

The All access stuff is getting crazy I've been having this happen to me for nearly two weeks now. So again I feel it's something security officers and Head of Security members really need to ramp up their aggression towards.

i don't think blaming the hop will do anything. if anything it just boils down to powergamers powergaming and wanting weapons and the fact that people just love to fuck with security. you've played for years. you should know these things

Messages In This Thread
RE: Security Crackdown Community Edition - by babayetu83 - 02-01-2017, 12:41 AM