Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Security Crackdown Community Edition
I honestly don't see what the huge problem with permabrigging is. I've had a bunch of dumb fun trying to figure out ways to escape from the brig using only my resourcefulness and what's immediately around (that arcade machine is a lot more useful than it might appear at first). I mean, I guess for the high security cells it kind of sucks, but at least there's VR goggles. I'm opposed to the idea of permabrigging someone in the isolation cells, because there's no real capacity to do anything at all if you're getting flashed for every action you take, but I really want the genpop brig to be used more often.

I guess I'm just concerned about being caught because I'm worried most competent sec that'll catch me will just fuckin' murder me instead. I dunno. Is Convict still a gimmick job?

Back on topic, arrest lawbreakers. When I play as sec (the few times I do) I tend to ramp up over the round. I'll start off whistling at people and giving them tickets for dumb things, but as shit gets real I'll get less tolerant of people being shitters and start breaking out the stuns and cuffs and vain efforts to process people into the brig, as they slip away while I try to process them properly.

(a nicer secmate or equivalent would be appreciated)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Security Crackdown Community Edition - by Cirrial - 01-31-2017, 01:11 AM