Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Security Crackdown Community Edition
(01-30-2017, 11:20 PM)The Grim Sleeper Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 07:47 PM)Vitatroll Wrote: Sec also has some weird unspoken 'do no harm' rule. That throws a lot of people off. If somebody tries to kill you, kill them first and ask questions later. This is controversial somehow.
In my experience with robusting (rather limited, which may also be part of the problem), stun-cuff is much faster then murder. It's gotten to the point where I stun-cuff nuke ops, and drag them to some hallway, hoping that the unarmored Greyshirts can finish the job, while I go in and stun-cuff another operative.

Oh I don't disagree. Tasers/Stuns are vastly superior to raw damage in all but a few situations. I'm just saying don't be afraid of killing the guy trying to kill you and, please, don't jail and release the guy who killed 12 people in the open unless he was mindslaved or something.

Also don't forget about freedom implants because I swear to GOD every time I need to cuff somebody they always seem to have one. Banging head against the wall

(01-30-2017, 11:03 PM)babayetu83 Wrote: no one plays sec because it's the most antifun job in the game and acting like an annoying supercop will do nothing but make people hate sec more and put people off from playing sec

So people don't like playing sec because they're afraid of 'ruining the antag's fun' and getting some nerd angry at them? Sounds about right. In our current station a rampager would get more fight out of GTA npcs. Granted I'm part of the problem. butt

Messages In This Thread
RE: Security Crackdown Community Edition - by Vitatroll - 01-31-2017, 12:33 AM