Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
P-p-p-powercell
Traitor item that is a rigged explosive power cell that can be activated remotely.  Stick it in a Borg or APC and blow them up at just the right moment to forment chaos.  Should cost at least two crystals and have the same size explosion as a plasma injected cell
I'd like a universal version of this idea.

I mean - would it possible to make, like, a mini-detonator that could be invisibly applied to anything? One that could be remotely detonated, of course.
(01-30-2017, 12:54 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: I'd like a universal version of this idea.

I mean - would it possible to make, like, a mini-detonator that could be invisibly applied to anything? One that could be remotely detonated, of course.

[Image: 20151109101601]KILLER QUEEN 

Im OK with stand powers in game we already have Jotaro hanging around anyway

Oh yeah that dude up there can turn anything into a bomb that was the joke ha ha
(01-30-2017, 12:54 AM)Vitatroll Wrote: I'd like a universal version of this idea.

good idea vitaroll
(01-30-2017, 01:02 AM)poland spring Wrote:

Im OK with stand powers in game we already have Jotaro hanging around anyway

Oh yeah that dude up there can turn anything into a bomb that was the joke ha ha
with this we can meme our explosions. There's no way that could go wrong in any way what-so-ever.

all we need now is for some lunatic coder to look into coding za wardo.
kill memes

also za warudo is basically impossible in an online game
(01-30-2017, 07:31 PM)zewaka Wrote:

good idea vitaroll

Isn't this basically just a chameleon bomb with a bit of extra functionality?
(01-31-2017, 10:56 AM)amaranthineApocalypse Wrote:
(01-30-2017, 07:31 PM)zewaka Wrote:

good idea vitaroll

Isn't this basically just a chameleon bomb with a bit of extra functionality?

Pretty much. I could see it being workable if the mini detonator was low potency, like the PDA bombs, but I think the idea has gotten away from the cell-bombs, which I like far more as a concept.
Yeah the whole point was it was a specific item that we use frequently, so I could justify the remote controlled explosion. Used to disable Borgs, power, or just leave in a high traffic area in a toolbox

Also it should be more powerful than a PDA bomb because you don't have any reasonable expectation anyone but a Borg will have it on their person
Sorry, to be clear I meant the mini remote detonator people were throwing around should be on the level of PDA bombs, the actual cell bomb can be a bit more powerful.
On explosion force, you could just treat them like microbombs - the more of em' the bigger the explosion. That way everyone can be happy.

The only reason I didn't make another thread (might have been rude?) was because it did the same thing, just on a broader scale. This also falls in line with poland's 'wanting people to fear normal objects' line of thought from previous threads. It makes the coding more complex, but naturally explosive items (rigged cells, rigged lightbulbs, erebite chunks, etc) could have one added to make them remote detonated and possibly add to their force.