Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Crates for QM
(05-25-2017, 04:54 AM)Gannets Wrote: Your friend gannets will make some crates. The admin zone agrees that buying your way in to a singularity engine is a good idea too, so I'll stick those in after I've done some redrawing of those hecka old sprites.
I'm not entirely sure that all of the stuff for the singulo still exists in the code. When i went trawling for it, i couldn't find any mention of the radiation collectors anywhere...

That being said, i suppose you guys DO have access to older commits, so you could always look there...
As far as we can tell it's all there. I've spawned it all in on recent code, but if not I'm sure i can ask a coder for some help.
(05-25-2017, 04:54 AM)Gannets Wrote: The admin zone agrees that buying your way in to a singularity engine is a good idea too.

I can't believe that worked.  Eek 

I think QM's interface could really do with having the various categories of stuff sorted under tabs, fabricators too, but please take it to another thread if you fancy discussing that. 

I'm going to try to sneak in a few more crates. 

Anti-Biological Crate

Contains: 

1x Flamethrower
2x Flare Gun Box

Cost: 7,000 Credits 

(Locked to security access) 

To deal with that darn blob that's eating all your bird deliveries, or the ling that's eating all your customers.

Loyalty Implant Crate

Contains: 

4x Loyalty Implants
2x Implanter

Cost: 6,000 Credits

(Locked to security access) 

A shipment of loyalty implants, traditionally ordered with a desperate security officer breathing over your shoulder. 

Furnishings Crate

Contains: 

6x Random Furniture Frames 

Cost: 750 Credits 

Direct from Space-Ikea, some flat-pack chairs, tables and other such accouterments. 

Plasmaglass Crate 

Contains: 

20x Sheet of Plasmaglass

Cost: 10,000 Credits

An easy way of acquiring plasmaglass! Replace all your windows with it to improve the cargo bay's security. Or just wall off the hallways with it, you annoying nerd.
Plasmaglass should only be ordered a single shard at a time IMO. Make the crew work for it, damnit!
These are good posts, keep 'em coming if you've got more. I'm halfway through spriting/coding these.

EDIT: I've not done the random ones yet, because heavens I cannot be arsed with typing out all those item paths right now.
Key Crate (Emagged only): contains the Nerd Key. Costs a bajillion credits. Good job nerd you got another fucking key. Requires key to unlock.
Ordination Crate

Contains:
1x Bible
1x Phial of Holy Water
3x (random Chaplain clothing)

Cardlocked to Chaplains.

Station becoming too big for one chaplain? Deputize a friend with the official Religious Ordination Kit. Good for any religion. Magic sandals not included.

Cost: 800 Credits
hat crate 

a crate containing matching hats for the jumpsuits and clothes in the clothing crate
(05-24-2017, 07:37 AM)ferriswheel1 Wrote: Haberdasher's Crate

Contains: 

5x Random Hats 

Cost: 5,000 Credits 

To allow the station to descend into rampant hat trading. 

(06-01-2017, 12:57 AM)babayetu83 Wrote: hat crate 

a crate containing matching hats for the jumpsuits and clothes in the clothing crate
Hate Crate

a crate containing matching hatred for crewpeople

Actually that could be an item. An emagged console item. That explodes when you open it. Or maybe a bear pops out. Or it smokes you with atropine. Or some other horrible event. Yeah, that sounds fun.
A bird crate that's half the price but all the birds are dead.
(06-01-2017, 05:15 AM)locusts Wrote: A bird crate that's half the price but all the birds are dead.

They put airholes in the crate nut forgot that they were shipping it through the vacuum of space.
Thanks for all the suggestos, friends.
I finished my patch and Cirr was nice enough to merge it, woo!