Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vampires Can't Enthrall Changlings
Considering the Ability works on CYBORGS and would work on the AI, This seems to be a Rather large oversight to the Vampires powers, as every* other Humanoid antag can Likely be Enthralled with a bit of work.
*I'm not including Wraith's as Humanoids, and I don't know if Vampires can Enthrall each other.

Of note this seems to Extend to all other powers, Huge oversight or Feature, that's for the Admins and Coders to Decide.

Steps to Reproduce: 
1: Be a Vampire
2: attempt to Flash a Ling who isn't wearing Glasses of any type
3: Attempt to Enthrall them
4: Watch as they Sting you unconscious Since you have no Poison immunity and then Kill you off, Either by Eating you them selves or Spacing you.
(01-28-2017, 08:26 PM)Crazyabe Wrote: Considering the Ability works on CYBORGS and would work on the AI, This seems to be a Rather large oversight to the Vampires powers, as every* other Humanoid antag can Likely be Enthralled with a bit of work.
*I'm not including Wraith's as Humanoids, and I don't know if Vampires can Enthrall each other.

Of note this seems to Extend to all other powers, Huge oversight or Feature, that's for the Admins and Coders to Decide.

Steps to Reproduce: 
1: Be a Vampire
2: attempt to Flash a Ling who isn't wearing Glasses of any type
3: Attempt to Enthrall them
4: Watch as they Sting you unconscious Since you have no Poison immunity and then Kill you off, Either by Eating you them selves or Spacing you.
these steps make it seem like you got eaten while trying to enthrall a ling, not that the enthralling didnt actually work
Not an issue.

If you know it is a ling, you better have a solution to the sting, with it definitely being able to be countered.

Resolved.