Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
remove AI insta-kill
remove the nuke agents' heated bombs bombs. they don't really need them anymore, especially since they have thermite charges. the heated bombs aren't really useful for anything except insta-killing the AI, anyway.
How's another RPG instead of the bombs sound?
I always just use the bombs to kill the captain without him seeing me coming (thanks to the help of a pinpointer). Easy way to finish a syndi round in a couple of minutes.

I think they should stay for those who like avoiding the covert approach. While I think encouragement for taking the covert approach is nice, forcing them to take it is p. shitty.
Uh, a second RPG wouldn't encourage a covert approach at all. confused

I like having the bombs there because gene-mixed ops can mix in with the crew, then plant them around and scream about how science is filled with traitors. Or use the confusion to revolver the captain and take the disc back to the nuke.
Instead of making the AI die when it loses power, why not make it go into sleep mode or something and can be revived if the crew reconnect it to a power source.
I like he Sleep Mode idea, but really, the bombs are in integral part of the syndicates operations. Bombs are not there for the sole purpose of killing the AI, but they are used in so many numerous and amazing ways. It's not very satisfying to go in and see no bombs when you planned to use misdirection and subterfuge...
Well consider this a challenge then, I have removed the bombs from the nuke shuttle. I might add them back in a week or two if things go badly.