Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chicken Pot Pie
Just a little idea that appeared on LLJK1's OOC chat just now (Not IC at all since it was the OOC chat okay?)

Just chicken pot pie, using chicken tenders instead of monkey (or people) meat. Brought up by Cat2002. Also...

OOC: Cat2002: make a suggestion for it so we can make chicken "pot" pie

Add a little weed to it to make something with the identical name but with a slightly green-ish tinted version of the sprite. And makes you high (Depending on how potent the marijuana you used was)
I believe there is chicken pot pie, but it's only available through traders or as a "meal of the day" at the space diner. Can't be cooked I don't think.
meat pies sounds ok i guess

pies should be sliceable like cakes and pizzas are
(01-28-2017, 04:33 PM)misto Wrote: meat pies sounds ok i guess

pies should be sliceable like cakes and pizzas are

but with a chance to crumble apart into a hot mess, like real pies
More chef recipes in general would be super great.
I say this should make you high without having to put a pot leaf in because I love puns and also the chef needs more foods with special effects
synthchicken should be a mutation of synthmeat letting you pluck fresh chicken nuggies right off the vine
(01-30-2017, 04:10 AM)misto Wrote: synthchicken should be a mutation of synthmeat letting you pluck fresh chicken nuggies right off the vine

Or alternatively it grows synthchicken legs/wings/breasts, which you can either cook on their own or stick into the food processor to convert into nuggets (optionally add them and bread into the oven to make breaded chicken nuggets?).
Why not just turn this thread into a thread for food/drink ideas? Similar to the QM thread. If people wanna do this then here's a possible format!

Food or Drink (Or Misc.?)
Name
Description
Recipe
Effects + How much hunger/thirst it replenishes or depletes + Anything else important.

So for chicken pot pie:

Food
Chicken pot pie
A classic dish with vegetables, creamy gravy, and chicken. Must be eaten with a fork or spoon.
1 chicken nugget, 1 carrot, 1 corn, 1 green bean, 1 dough, 4 seconds on high (Optional: 1 weed leaf)
Simply fills you up and -3 of each type of damage per bite. With weed it has THC in it, depending on the potency of the weed that was added.
Somewhat on this topic: Why can't we make sausages out of gibs ?
Sweet Dough + Chicken Nugget + Herb (any) + Carrot. Contains reagents from the herb in question. For example, cannbis pot pie contains THC.