Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More pod items/customization
Hey can we get an improved cargo bay that when a crate is in there it will auto load what ever is around it into the crate but you still have to load the crate first it would be good for mining
Cogwerks Wrote:Already exists in-game as the pod artillery platform. It's expensive as heck.

Welup, better fire up those engines and go a-huntin' in the scavenger field.
A cockpit fire extinguisher for those times where your pod gets lit on fire because you tried to use the plasma cutter on plasma ore.

only extinguishes you, the pod will not be saved.
Shoddy Wrote:A cockpit fire extinguisher for those times where your pod gets lit on fire because you tried to use the plasma cutter on plasma ore.

rip pod ;_;7
Shoddy Wrote:A cockpit fire extinguisher for those times where your pod gets lit on fire because you tried to use the plasma cutter on plasma ore.

Nah, I like seeing people bail out on fire.
You should be able to kill fires but shutting off life support and venting the pod's atmosphere into space. this should also kill any unwanted passengers who didn't bring oxygen.
Are thermal sensors a thing? Because they'd be pretty useful.
Pod mag...legs would be great.
Also it's sort of funny you fix your pod being on fire with a welder. (Fight fire with fire?)
I'm probably going to revise pod repairs soon, maybe make them use floor tiles to repair major damage, like patches, then welding to bring it up over 50% health.
Perhaps certain parts could be damaged, such as the engine or the life support?
This could lead to interesting scenarios during pod battles, if you manage to say, blow the persons life support to shit and they forgot to bring O2 then they will die quickly. Leaving the pod intact. Blowing their engines causes them to either drift in the direction they were originally heading or stop completely.
Blowing out the engine should only happen when the pod is fucked anyways. What if when the pod cabin bursts into flames, it's because you lost the plasma tank that's supposedly fueling your pod? You can wormhole and limp away to the pod hangarbay, grab a new plasma tank, then fix up your hull. It would also give the fuel tanks that Sketchy sells a purpose for people who don't want to or can't get to the hangarbay for a new one.
This is probably a pointless thought, but since syndicates have a spare pod, what if wizards could spawn a pod.

I suppose it's pointless since they can teleport everywhere, but I think it would be neat if they had pods that could shoot fireballs, or fake out pilots with doppleganger.
wizard pod

[Image: iJ1x9dM.jpg]
Give us the ability to name our pods so the WP-NOFATCHX will finally be a reality.
There are hand labelers in most of the podbays. Use 'em.