Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
Have chefs be able to cook "GIANT" versions of food somehow. I don't care how.. jsut allows it!
have some kind of analogue for some more dangerous drugs like cocaine in the same way saxitoxin is a much more creative standin for sarin. it could be presented in several different ways; some kind of rare/alien seed that could then be grown to dry out the leaves and process it. could be a martian drug. aren't you curious what kind of drugs a martian would take?
Station score based antag objective. Stuff like make station cleanliness to 0% or things like that.
(03-16-2024, 03:43 AM)Kotlol Wrote: Have chefs be able to cook "GIANT" versions of food somehow. I don't care how.. jsut allows it!

BIG PLANTS MEAN BIG FOODS! B E E G  T O M A T O  S O U P

(03-16-2024, 03:21 PM)Emimiyu Wrote: Station score based antag objective. Stuff like make station cleanliness to 0% or things like that.

Ok that sounds hilarious. Dirty the entire station, try and drain the cargo budget, keep rewriting the artifacts going out so they somehow get a 0%... maybe not anything power related since that's arcfiend anyways.
when opened, give surplus crates extra visuals and sound effects which get flashier based on the calculated usefulness factor of all the items (extra value for good combos like syndie scanner with stuff thats good to scan and whatnot)
You can now cut off any dead "humanoid's" ear after they died. As proof you killed them.
ADD MACARONI AND CHEESE
Add the clown/fart music disk in the syndicate cairgorn radio bridge
bovine genetics + frontal gyrus alteration-cs = far side genetics
I'd really like if slipping had a chance to play that "Sneakers sliding on a basketball court" sound effect. You know the one. sounds kinda like this but it's used in a lot of meme videos.
Small chance for non player caused random chimp events and raptor attacks
bring back miscreants for rp and just have it come with a little popup explaining you are not a traitor and you'll get in trouble for breaking the rules/excessive grief/killing/etc
I've never played nukie, so I don't know how this would go down, but it might be funny to have Second Reality actually buff the nukies while it is playing. Since it basically gives the game away the moment you hit play, why not give them some combat help to compensate/incentivize it? I imagine it would be horrendous to balance though.
Gambling addiction: Get the shakes if you go too long without playing the slot machines. Treat it with smoking
Since we've already got one doctail (the Hunchback) why not add all of them?

Red Mocho Kooler:
1 Rum and 1 Coffee to substitute the Kahlua, 1 chocolate for the Hershey syrup, and 1 sugar 1 cherry juice for the kool-aid!
All Research Directors find it D E L I C I O U S, but all other jobs find it overly sweet. Decays into plenty of sugar.

Ruddy Bottom:
3 Grenadine, 1 tomato juice, 1 rum -> 5 Ruddy Bottom. Makes you fart upon ingest!

There's not really a Slim Jim or anything similar to that right now, so maybe not add it with these two. OR just throw some synthflesh into a drink, that's on par with doctails! In that case:

Slim Synth Jim
1 gin 1 simple syrup 3 soda water 1 synthflesh. If it's in your system for long enough, you eventually vomit up a synth organ (endurance 0) which belongs to Jim