Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.13 Average
Ideas of questionable quality
(11-24-2023, 08:25 PM)NOOT Wrote: Emagging a clone data disk appears to do nothing, until the person on the disk is cloned. and then one (or more) of the following occur:
The persons name is scrambled (retains characters, just reordered)
The persons name is Randomized
The persons dna is badly edited (multiple bad genes, always reinforced clumsy)
The person spawns as a random mutant race, with scrambled mutant race limbs (ie monkey body, squid arms, lizard tail, cat leg)
The person is ejected early
The person's blood color (or type) is randomized

This sounds like a another fantastic way for people to fuck with security
A small chance of mail having an activated mousetrap in it. Smaller chance that it has the cream pie mousetrap in it and another teeny tiny chance it's a grenade/pipebomb mouse trap. Fun for the family
(11-26-2023, 03:13 AM)Emimiyu Wrote: A small chance of mail having an activated mousetrap in it. Smaller chance that it has the cream pie mousetrap in it and another teeny tiny chance it's a grenade/pipebomb mouse trap. Fun for the family

Actively ticking if it's a pipebomb. No sneaking around with this thing, and if you actually open it without thinking that's on you!

Also would like to posit the idea of someone else's mail being found in mail
The captain’s PDA contains an obnoxiously bright flashlight
strange matter, because the admins need another toy to destroy us all
Food coloring for barkeep to make their drink more colorful (definitely not used to hide poison)
Estranged Fartonium: You no longer fart normal fart gas, but Sweet Farts. Sweet farts remove any and all farts in the atmosphere, and replace the disgusting smelling room notifications with similarly toned ones about how nice the place smells.

"Good lord, did an angel cleanse the air?" "It smells like a 5 star restaurant in here!" "It smells like fresh linen in here!" "Oh wow, what is that smell?"
(11-28-2023, 12:57 PM)Dhaidburt Wrote: Estranged Fartonium: You no longer fart normal fart gas, but Sweet Farts. Sweet farts remove any and all farts in the atmosphere, and replace the disgusting smelling room notifications with similarly toned ones about how nice the place smells.

"Good lord, did an angel cleanse the air?" "It smells like a 5 star restaurant in here!" "It smells like fresh linen in here!" "Oh wow, what is that smell?"

Traitors off to undo the farting in the engine just to spite an engineer.
(11-29-2023, 06:18 AM)Kotlol Wrote:
(11-28-2023, 12:57 PM)Dhaidburt Wrote: Estranged Fartonium: You no longer fart normal fart gas, but Sweet Farts. Sweet farts remove any and all farts in the atmosphere, and replace the disgusting smelling room notifications with similarly toned ones about how nice the place smells.

Traitors off to undo the farting in the engine just to spite an engineer.

*unfarts your engine*
putting ants in a still should ferment them into a fermid - fermidtation, if you will
Every time "All I Want For Christmas Is You" is played, Spacemas cheer drops by 1000%
(11-30-2023, 11:44 PM)Zhail Wrote: Every time "All I Want For Christmas Is You" is played, Spacemas cheer drops by 1000%

Reasonable.

Add a "All I Want For Christmas Is You" record to the Radio Station.
Whoever plays it, gets gibbed.
(12-02-2023, 08:54 AM)DasBrain Wrote:
(11-30-2023, 11:44 PM)Zhail Wrote: Every time "All I Want For Christmas Is You" is played, Spacemas cheer drops by 1000%

Reasonable.

Add a "All I Want For Christmas Is You" record to the Radio Station.
Whoever plays it, gets gibbed.

Any remixes of this song will however gib the current Santa player, don't worry they will respawn in a few seconds.
might be listening too much 'the fine print', specifically got this idea from "Earn the right to die", might be too dark for goon.

New robotics item that helps merge engineering and robotics! If you've got someone so bad you don't want them borged, but who's also been messing with power? Just hook em into this thing and it'll generate power using the wonderful power hidden in the recessess of the mind! Even better, if they're still in ghost mode they can speak through the brain IC! They can always 'become dormant' to go back to spectating, and the brain can always be put into a borg at a later date. This cannot be used on NPC brains, synthbrains, or SICC that never housed an intelligence, they'll just show no power generated.
this is a passing thought but i feel like sharing. i feel like maybe it would be interesting if captains had a rarer chance of being antag? so that its more surprising when the captain of your ship is actually evil. i dont even play on rp or anything i just feel like the cap being antag being more of a TWIST would be neat.